Today we will talk about the Jio network if you have a Jio SIM and you are using Jio SIM and there is a network problem in that the network is not coming. What to do if the incoming outgoing call is not happening?
The problem of network in Jio SIM is as follows.
- No signal in mobile.
- Frequent Call drops (No call).
- Slow internet speed.
We will tell step by step how to fix this problem. Follow this step to solve your Jio SIM’s network problem.
No signal in mobile. Fix this problem
Jio has got a new SIM and network is not coming in it, then follow this step you can correct this problem.
- Check verification:- First of all, find out if your SIM is verified or not, you can call Toll-free no 1800-88-99999 and get this information from customer care, if the verification is not done, then verify it.
- Change sim slot:- If you have installed 2 SIMs and put the Jio SIM in another slot. Turn it into a SIM first, this is one of the main reasons for not getting the network.
- Check LTE/VoLte network Mode setting:– You should check LTE / VoLte settings in your mobile. LTE or VoLte should be turned on only then will the Jio SIM work.
- Check Preferred setting:– Select 4G in Jio SIM’s Preferred data network.
- Restart your phone:- This is a simple solution. After restarting, check your mobile network.
Frequent Call drops (No call) Fix This Problem.
If there is a problem of not getting calls and not being able to make calls even when you are in your mobile network, then follow this step.
It is seen in very mobile but this problem can be solved very easily. You only have to download an app which is available on the play store.
The name of that app is live voice calling. After installing this app you will have to verify with your number and you can receive and outgoing calls very easily. Keep in mind that this app will work only when your mobile data is on.
Slow internet speed. Fix This Problem
If the internet speed of your Jio is very slow, then you can solve this problem very easily also, follow this tape below.
- Check APN setting:– Check the APN settings on your mobile if you are seeing something wrong anywhere. Solve it or set your APN setting according to the setting below.
Proxy: Not set
Port: Not set
Username: Not set
Password: Not set
Server: www.google.com (For better downloading and browsing speed)
MMSC: Not set
MMS proxy: Not set
MNC: 857, 863 or 874
Authentication type: No changes
APN type: default
APN protocol: Ipv4/Ipv6 Enable/Disable
After setting the APN setting, save it, then restart your phone. After you start, check your internet speed.
- Call Customer care:– If all the settings have been set correctly in your mobile, yet your internet is not working well then you have to call Customer Care 1977 and tell your problem so that the Jio Service Center will solve your problem.